2

Hot!!

Posted by DiaNaj on 11:10 PM in


"Hello there!! Nice to 'see' all of you again (^;^)...."
What a hot day today,I'm thinking of having an ice blended(Cappuccino Cherry..ngeeee) or some fresh fruit juice..yummy!!yummy!! but that just a dream, the truth is- I'm felt very exhausted right now (cannot think anymore~~zZzZzZzZzZ~~falling asleep)

Ok..ok..back to the main idea..
have you heard somebody names klims???
have you?have you??






heeheh..actually klims not people names but it is a motor exhibition.
KLIMS is stand for Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow.This exhibition been held at Putra World Trade Canter.I thought, i can enter this exhibition for free but the real is, i've to paid RM15 per entry what a waste(actually i only need to pay rm5 if I'm bring along my student id, but i left it at home...ARGHHH!!!)


Let see what i've seen at that exhibition


Lotus Esprit, bring me the spirit~kihkihkih


Chevrolet CAMARO~~transform~~~
into



Bumble Bee


Adore this one


Hybrid Car by Toyota~~love its design(front view)



(back view)


Not to forget our national car

Proton Lekir with sporty design

Another design from Proton

Perodua Bezza




BYE!BYE!
*Hope you enjoy reading my post~~



2 Comments


This comment has been removed by the author.

lekir is the best.i want it for my bday please.hahaha :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ~Grenade!!! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.